skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Monday, February 4, 2008
Why I'm going to love New York: Part 1
It might be one of the biggest cities in the world, but people still
give a damn
about their fellow man. Or they just like a challenge. Either one is endearing.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ms Yellow
The rambling adventures of a feminine yellow bath toy in the big wide world.
About Me
MS YELLOW
The rambling adventures of a feminine yellow bath toy in the big wide world
View my complete profile
Where should Ms Yellow go in Vancouver
Where should Ms Yellow go in New York?
A few of my favourite things
"Don't Fight It" says The Panics
Ben Folds
BootsnAll
Cute stuff at Etsy
Marieke Hardy
Threadless T-shirt art
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(10)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(4)
▼
February
(3)
The tide is turning
Why I'm going to love New York: Part 1
Introducing... Ms Yellow
Labels
Australia
Oh Canada...
A girls' guide
About me
Just pretty
Why I love New York
No comments:
Post a Comment